Forum Message

Topic: Highly recommended house cleaner available local
Posted by: Patricia Santos
Date/Time: 31/01/17 12:29:00

Hi my name is Patricia ,Domestic Cleaner and Ironing Local
I am happy to take on all aspects of domestic cleaning, I will provide a reliable and friendly service and will always strive to do a complete and thorough job.
No matter what you need to be cleaning, be it bathrooms and kitchens cleaned, floors mopped, hoovering, dusting, washing down of paintwork and other general cleaning. I will make sure it is done right ! All aspects of cleaning can be arranged to suit your individual needs.
I am hardworking and reliable, with a keen attention to details.
Reasonable rates.
Contact me for more details.

I have been cleaning and ironing in beckenham ,Herne Hill , East Dulwich ,Sydenham,Peckham , crystal palace and surround areas for many years , I am looking for a few clientes more .I am reliable, trustworthy and CRB checked , I have excellent references if you request and good experience .My hourly rate is £10.00.  Minimum 3 hours daily
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information , either via private message or my mobile number which is 07933059773 or www.eastdulwichcleaning.com
I Also work with 2 lovely cleaners

I Guarantee  exceptional service and promise you will not be disappointed by the results

kinds regards
Patricia
www.eastdulwichcleaning.com

Home Cleaning Home Domestic  Cleaning Services

NO AGENCY FEES - NO CONTRACT

Forum Home