Forum Message

Topic: Re:Front page - Autumn facelift for Kings Mall
Posted by: Daniel Joseph
Date/Time: 05/01/19 11:15:00

Who thinks unpainted grey concrete is acceptable for the interior of a shopping centre? The old open affordable food court was much more inviting, instead of this dark enclosed overpriced one. It was obvious to residents that it wouldn’t last long. Also the Mall has a ridiculous amount of ceiling leaks that have been going on for months/years.
The gym inside isn’t actually a gym, it’s only classes apparently which is no good for my needs as I’d like a proper gym with weights & sauna.
I assume the business rates are too high so shops don’t seem to last long.
Take a leaf out of Westfield’s book & make the Kings Mall bright - modern - more open plan. Also put McDonalds - KFC & alike, plus coffee shops inside to attract people.
Put shops like Apple - Blue inc - Men Kind - Lush - Evolution - Halfords in there. Also incorporate parking for the residents of Ashcroft Square above.
I’ve lived & worked in Hammersmith for nearly 40 years & know exactly how it’s changed over the years. I’m only critical because I want it to be the best.  You need to spend money in the right areas to make money. I currently think of Kings Mall as dark & dindgy with leaks, rather than bright & airy with coffee/food.
(I’m the guy on the wheel you’ve probably seen)

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Front page - Autumn facelift for Kings Mall10/08/18 08:05:00 Carol Burge
   Re:Front page - Autumn facelift for Kings Mall27/10/18 20:01:00 Carol Burge
   Re:Front page - Autumn facelift for Kings Mall05/01/19 11:15:00 Daniel Joseph
   Re:Front page - Autumn facelift for Kings Mall05/01/19 11:16:00 Daniel Joseph
      Re:Re:Front page - Autumn facelift for Kings Mall08/01/19 07:24:00 Carol Burge

Forum Home