Forum Message

Topic: New People's Theatre Company - open to all!
Posted by: Nick Hennegan
Date/Time: 17/11/19 15:13:00

We're starting a new, open-access theatre company for ANYONE who wants to get involved at any level and have top professional tuition for free!  It's for anyone who works, lives or plays in Hammersmith and Fulham.  We're going to create a new play with music about the life and times of the borough! We've just set up a website at www.MaverickPeoplesCompany.com

I also JUST realised (Today!) if we can get 30 supporters by Monday (TOMOROW!) we could release up to £20k from Hammersmith and Fulham hive. At the moment we have 3 supporters! I’m not quite sure how it works but H and F are looking for proof of support. So can you help? You can also comment on Facebook from the Spacehive page too, I think.  I think you can just leave supportive comments, but if not, please pledge the minimum (£2 I think) and if you want I’ll give it you back!!  Plus it’s ‘all or nothing’ funding. Thanks a lot! And get in touch if you've any questions.  Nick x

Hammersmith People's Theatre Company https://www.spacehive.com/HandF-peoples-theatre-company

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
New People's Theatre Company - open to all!17/11/19 15:13:00 Nick Hennegan
   Re:New People's Theatre Company - open to all!22/11/19 07:28:00 Carol Burge
      Re:Re:New People's Theatre Company - open to all!05/02/20 20:09:00 Nick Hennegan

Forum Home